Reaching new borrowers is extremely challenging right now. There are privately funded marketplace lenders who are targeting consumers with sleek digital experiences and competitive rates. In this episode we talk with Chris Cohen, Kasasa’s Chief Innovation Officer about ways that community financial institutions can differentiate their retail lending portfolios and win back the consumers in their backyard. You don’t need to build everything in-house when there are partners who share your values and passion for helping everyday people.
In this episode we discuss:
- The challenges that community financial institutions are facing.
- How creditworthiness has changed.
- Ways that the pandemic economic situation differs from the financial crisis of 2007/2008.
- What Kasasa is doing to help our clients compete.
- How you can level the playing field.
- Stories from Kasasa Loan borrowers and what makes them raving fans.
- Action that you can take this week to help your lending team gain an edge.
Check out the Kasasa Exchange
Listen to all the episodes of Thinking Outside the Vault.